There are several types of phone contracts available on the market today, and with new phones being produced more and more often, determining which choice is best for you may be difficult. Although, not everyone wants to pay a substantial amount for their mobile phone contract, and occasionally the less expensive alternative is the best option.
SIM-only is a monthly contract given by a company in which you only pay for the minutes, texts, and data used on the SIM card. Usually, the SIM card is free, and you do not receive a phone, which is why it is referred to as ‘SIM-only.’
1. SIM-only contracts are typically far less expensive than phone contracts because you are not paying for the usage of a new phone in addition to your minutes, texts, and data. So, if you want to save money on your monthly bills, this is a wonderful alternative.
2. If you already have a functional mobile phone from a prior contract that you want to keep, this sort of offer is ideal for you.
3. SIM-only plans offer excellent value for money. Texts and phone calls are inexpensive, so you are only paying for data consumption.
4. You can change your phone whenever you want if you are not restricted by a phone contract. This has so many benefits for businesses, as a 30-day sim only contract means if a temporary member of staff is employed, the organisation are not tied in to a 12 or 24-month contract.
5. Choosing a SIM-only plan promotes sustainable living. Did you know that the UK throws out 155,000 tonnes of residential electrical trash each year? You may reduce your e-waste by reusing your current phone with a new contract. Even if this is on a smaller scale, many little sustainable choices may have a big influence on the environment.
A monthly SIM-only package is a contract-based offer that lasts 30 days and automatically renews each month. With SIM-only plans, you pay a monthly fee and receive the allowance of minutes, messages, and data that you may use during that time period.
If you would like to know more about purchasing a SIM Only plan for you or want to know how this can benefit you or your business, please don’t hesitate to contact a member of staff by phone or email on:
Phone: 01925 599 201
Don’t forget to follow us on our socials, we would love to hear your thoughts!
LinkedIn: Telecom Solutions Ltd